Financing your Care can be puzzling! We are happy to help you navigate the process.
The Healing House contracts as an in-network service location for TMS Therapy with:
A pre-authorization process is required, and we will file this preliminary documentation on your behalf once a free consultation has been completed with our staff.
Other insurance carriers cover TMS Therapy at our facility on a case-by-case basis.
Out-of-Pocket expenses for TMS Therapy vary according to individual health insurance policies and are collected based on:
2) A clinical review to prove medical necessity and to obtain a pre-authorization
3) Appropriate consideration of deductibles, co-pays, and other relevant coverage variables
4) Completion of a Financial Agreement with individual terms outlined
If you are uninsured or do not have coverage for TMS Therapy, we offer the most competitive NeuroStar rates in the country and have several creative arrangements available in order to make this care optimally accessible. All financing is handled in-house so that no interest is accrued.
TMS Therapy CPT Codes:
- 90867: Therapeutic repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) treatment; initial, including cortical mapping, motor threshold determination, delivery and management
- 90868: Therapeutic repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) treatment; subsequent delivery and management, per session
All Other Care
Outside of our TMS Therapy care, all of our services are considered out-of-network and are delivered on a fee-for-service basis. This means that an insurance claim can be submitted after services have been rendered and after the service fees have been adjusted to reflect the billable rates (if any discounts for care were offered).
For any out-of-network claims, our administrative team will issue the appropriate documentation in the form of a Superbill so that it can submitted to the care recipient's insurance carrier.
Ask about our bundle discounts and our in-house financing options to discover the lowest, hassle-free service rates for all of our care!